Grants for universities and research centres for the recruitment of new research personnel (FI-DGR 2014).
- Call opening: 27/07/2013
- Deadline: 30/09/2013
- More information:
Deadline for submission of applications: 30/09/2013
The object of this call for grant applications is to award universities and research centres to recruit new research personnel and promote research quality by contracting personnel in research groups that develop a current and funded R&D project.
Renewal of a grant awarded for the second or third year of the programme of the beneficiary organisations and candidates, according to resolutions ECO/2060/2011 of August 1 (DOGC nº 5951 of 29.08.11); ECO/1551/2012/, of 26 July (DOGC 6184 of 02.08.2012)
Graduates, PhD students.
Meet one of the requirements to apply for the PhD programme which are provided in article 6 of Royal Decree 99/2011 of 28 January:
- The completion date of a Master's degree or equivalent studies must be between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2013.
- In the case of an EHEA degree of a 300 ECTS credits, applicants must hold an EHEA degree at the time of submitting the application.
Natural persons with a bachelor's degree or an advanced engineering/architecture degree who have obtained the Diploma of Advanced Studies (research proficiency) after January 1, 2011 can also apply for this grant.
b) To be enrolled for the academic year 2013-2014 in a PhD programme at the time of accepting the grant.
c) The candidate cannot hold a PhD degree.
d) The minimum average mark of the candidate's academic record must be: for first and second cycle bachelor's, engineering or architecture degrees equal to or greater than 1.60 (scale 1-4), calculated in accordance with the criteria specified in section IV of this Resolution.
- Candidates that have been awarded by the FI grant before.
For the first year, the gross annual salary of the fellow recruited is 14,400.00 Euros. The amount of the grant is payed in 12 monthly payments.
Expenses corresponding to the thesis supervision for the 2013-2014 academic course are covered by AGAUR.
3.000,00 Euros with additional funding for training activities.
Renewal of the grant:
According to the contract date.
The candidate must submit the application filling in the standard form and with the approval of the director of the research project. The application may not exceed the number of pages established in the form.
Online submission through the "Oficina Virtual de tramits". A copy of the online submitted form must also be sent on paper in accordance with the instructions given thoughout the standard application form.
Previous announcements of grants
- Grants for universities and research centres for the recruitment of new research personnel (FI-DGR 2015). (2015)
- Grants for universities and research centres for the recruitment of new research personnel (FI-DGR 2013). (2012)
- Grants for universities and research centres for the recruitment of new research personnel (FI-DGR 2011) (2010)
- Grants for universities and research centres for the recruitment of new research personnel (FI-DGR 2010) (2009)
- Scholarships and grants for universities and research centres for the training and recruitment of new research personnel for 2009 (2008)